Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And the finalists are...

Thank you for your comment and e-mail submissions! Just for fun, and because I can, I have expanded it to four top entries. Hereeee they are!

White Goodman, submitted by Maven



Napoleon Dynamite, submitted by Testanator



Man Elmo, submitted by James



And last but not least...

Little Cop, submitted by Jon



Also, creating her own category, LJ gets the award for best pumpkin submitted!



Here is where the popularity part comes in, whichever costume has the most votes by October 30 at 11:59 pm wins the glorious pumpkin head full of Kudos!!

Ready, set VOTE!!!

The winner of the ENCYCLOPEDIA BRANIGAN Halloween costume contest should be...
White Goodman
Napoleon Dynamite
Man Elmo
Little Cop
ugg boots


When you vote a little window will pop up, it means your vote was counted. Just close it up and continue with your day :)

1 comment:

amelia said...

WHAT? I can't vote the pumpkin? I VOTE PUMPKIN! ooooh I <3 that pumpkin... :)