Sunday, November 23, 2008

Smart people adopt pets

A year ago today I adopted an eight week old puppy named Chloe from the Jersey Animal Coalition.


On our one year anniversary I would like to remind everyone of the importance of adoption. There are millions of pets out there without homes and unless they are adopted many of these helpless animals will be put to sleep.

It isn't easy having a dog but it is very rewarding. While I may not have gotten to sleep late in this past year, and the beast has eaten many of my possessions (most recently my iron; not the cord, she actually removed the buttons and left the rest intact), I am so glad she is mine and I can't imagine my life without her.




To find a shelter near you, visit Pet Finder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chloe's precious!

dzignjulz said...

Soo cuute!! I'm planning to adopt a kitty soon, very excited :)